Amibroker Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amibroker Traders

We Lead Stock Market Trend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov Empty Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov 2012-11-09, 12:57 am

srta

Moderator..on 6th and 7th Nov, there is some problem with data for all scripts except NF and BNF.. the seconds in data format missing because of which all 5 min bars appear as dojis.. can u pls help correct it..

2Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov Empty Re: Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov 2012-11-14, 2:01 am

srta

srta wrote:Moderator..on 6th and 7th Nov, there is some problem with data for all scripts except NF and BNF.. the seconds in data format missing because of which all 5 min bars appear as dojis.. can u pls help correct it..

9th Nov data also has similar problem.. even the total file size is almost 25% of usual file size...appearing Dojis on all bars.. seconds missing in time tick..

3Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov Empty Re: Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov 2012-11-18, 10:19 pm

amibrokertraders

Admin

On my side data import of 6 Nov and 7 Nov working properly.And there is nor relation with second,its take it as defualt 00.

https://amibrokertraders.forumotion.com

4Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov Empty Re: Data of 6th Nov & 7th Nov 2012-11-22, 8:51 am

srta

amibrokertraders wrote:On my side data import of 6 Nov and 7 Nov working properly.And there is nor relation with second,its take it as defualt 00.

Thanks Moderator for your response.. A little strange if it is working at your end for 5 min timeframe. May be my Amibroker setting might needs to be checked..

If you compare usual download size, it is abt 700K, for these specific days, it is abt 180KB
The 00 appearing properly for NF/BNF, however 00 does not appear against any stock value..

Thanks again for your continuous support

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum