Amibroker Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Amibroker Traders

We Lead Stock Market Trend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amibroker 5.40 Professional

+5
matri
carnot11
amibrokertraders
srta
artint
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Empty Amibroker 5.40 Professional 2011-08-27, 4:37 pm

artint

Amibroker 5.40 Professional

Featuring massively parallel Multi-Threaded Charting, automatic Walk-Forward Testing, Multi-monitor floating charts, symbol and interval linking, drag-and-drop indicator creation, Industry fastest, Unlimited-symbol True Portfolio-Level Backtesting and Optimization, now with Smart Evolutionary algorithms, scaling, market-neutral system support and multiple currency handling, free Fundamental data, Multiple Time-Frame support, 3D optimization charts, new Account manager, automated trading interface, volume profile, object-oriented charting, drawing layers, multi-window layouts, formula-based alerts, easy-to-use formula editor, equity function, unique composite indicators, built-in web research browser, direct link to eSignal, Interactive Brokers, IQFeed, myTrack, FastTrack, QP2, TC2000, any DDE compliant feed, MS and more...

Now you guys needn't spend your money for the software, just visit..

Download

Very Happy ENJOY

Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Amibro11

2Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Empty Quick question on AB5.4.. 2011-09-11, 5:50 pm

srta

I used it from this forum.. However as I move the mouse over the price chart, it shows only the close price.. also it does not show the values of the indicators in adjacent panes.. I tried to search for help so that this could be possilble.. however no help. it asks for data window to be opened.. any other way?

amibrokertraders

Admin

There no problem on my side.Its working smooth.

https://amibrokertraders.forumotion.com

carnot11

Dear Sir,

Appreciate if seniors can guide / help with feeding Real time data into Amibroker during market hours.

The free real time data is to be collected / fetched from desktop based trading platforms provided by Ventura / India Info / Angel ODIN / Share Khan / NSE NOW / India Bulls /
etc etc..

Alternately data can also be fetched from Yahoo / Goggle but the integrity would be a question...!

Best Regards,
CArnot

carnot11

Dear Sir,

Forgot to thank you for the Amibroker 5.4 software.

Sorry...

Thank You.

Best Regards,
CArnot

6Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Empty Re: Amibroker 5.40 Professional 2011-11-17, 11:16 pm

matri

Thanks Dear

abk717

Thanks

2bno1

Tnx!

9Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Empty thanx in advance sir 2012-11-20, 12:16 am

sairam

sir..

is this demo version or full professional version.
need to know before download pls.

thanx

10Amibroker 5.40 Professional  Empty Software config 2014-08-15, 2:03 pm

OzTRADER

Hi, am new to this forum and came across it while browsing for amibroker software...where can i get the software from and how do i config it to connect to my broker

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum